Your Cart is empty
Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Pyrometer Laser Thermometer-58℉ to 716℉ (-50 to 380℃)
- ➤【Multi-Function】Temperatures range: -50°C to 380°C/-58 to 716°F.Blister package,batteries included.Celsius/Fahrenheit selection button, on off laser pointer, on off display backlight,MAX MIN data hold.Readings close to the alcohol thermometer..
- ➤【Emissivity 0.95 Preset and 0.8 Optional,Self calibration function】The non contact infrared thermometer emissivity 0.95 preset and 0.8 optional ; If the temperature is 26.3℃ and the temperature value measured is 25℃,then and 1.3℃ should be increased as a calibration value,customer can calibrate the infrared laser thermometer between -5.0℃ and +5.0℃..
- ➤【Distance spot ratio: 12:1 & °C/°F switchable & Power off automatically】The 12:1 ratio means at 12" the laser temperature gun is accurate for a one inch spot. So the farther you get away from the spot being measured, the less accurate it will be. think of the non-contact infrared thermometer gun like a cone; the infrared thermometer gun turns off automatically if there is no further operation within 20 seconds..
- ➤【Application】This optical thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly ( NOTE: The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.)..
- ➤【2-Year Warranty】Wintact ir temp guns within 2 years of purchase, any non-artificial damage, we will be free for you to repair or returned. Wintact offers a large variety of infrared thermometers in various shapes and form factors. Many of Wintact handheld infrared pyrometers feature Wintact's patented Circle Dot/Circle Laser sighting which clearly outlines the field of view of the infrared laser thermometer . It is powered by 2 x AAA 1.5V battery ( Included). U.S. FDA FCC, CE, ROHS approved
delivery of goods